Adoption of Services
Which cloud service provider is the right one for your organization needs? You may think of:
- The compatibility of the technologies with those of the organization
- The transferability of Cloud technologies to an alternative 2nd or 3rd provider in case of discontinuation of cooperation
- The coverage of the organization’s requirements by the provider as identified during the transition planning in Cloud
- The solvency of the provider
- The compliance of the provider with the respective state legislation
Congratulations! You selected the appropriate provider for your organization! The last step is the establishment of a Service Level Agreement (SLA) for defining the details of the provision of services between the provider and the organization, including sanctions for any breaches of the agreed.